The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland located at the base of your neck. If you have thyroid, your metabolism will slow down. These days we hear most of the people dealing with the thyroid. It is said that thyroid is long term disease but there are certain remedies that can help us to keep in control.
In hyperthyroidism, the thyroid gland is overactive. It produces too much of its hormone. It is mostly seen in women.
- Sleepless nights
- Muscle weakness
- Increased sweating
- Weight issues
Natural Remedies to control Thyroid:
- Ginger: Drinking ginger water regularly will help to control thyroid and increase the use of ginger in regular food.
- Coconut Oil: Use non-heated coconut oil is beneficial, Massage with 3 part of coconut oil and one part of rosemary oil on thyroid points. (neck and feet)
- Rosemary Oil: If you have hair loss due to thyroid, apply 2 part of coconut oil and 2 part of rosemary oil to your scalp.
- Ashwagandha: helps to balance thyroid problems and reduce stress
- Flax Seeds: Omega 3 fatty acids help to keep the normal function of the thyroid gland, so Grind them just before eating to use all their benefits.
- Guggul Supplements: Take guggul supplements daily. guggul improves iodine uptake and makes the gland more effective and it enhances thyroid function.
- Leafy Green Vegetables: leafy green vegetable will reduce inflammation in the body. These vegetables are full of powerful antioxidants and carotenoids that prevent the body from any free radical damage.
- Garlic Clove Dipped In Honey: Swallow 1 garlic clove dipped in honey every morning, it affects indirectly by controlling the secretions of thyroid hormones
A Daily Routine
- Wake up around the same time every day.
- Get some exercise.
- Eat a breakfast that fuels your body.
- Be smart about caffeine.
- Break for a healthy lunch.
- Keep fix water intake.
- Don’t overeat at dinner.
- Be careful about alcohol.
- Relax and unwind before bed.
- Go to bed at the same time every night.